The Inventure Ashoka shaala admission process is simple and transparent. It works on the belief that a personal interaction between parents / authorized guardians. The process is aimed at giving us an insight into the type of education approach and environment you believe would be appropriate for your child to maximize his/her potential, while giving us a glimpse of the child’s strengths, learning needs and potential. It also gives you, as parents / authorized guardians, a first-hand opportunity to obtain an understanding of how our students and faculty engage with each other, our overall offering, curricula and our educational approach.
- Playgroup – 1.5 to 2.5 years
- Pre KG – 2.5 to 3.5 years
- LKG – 3.5 to 4.5 years
- UKG – 4.5 to 5.5 years
- Grade I – Grade VIII
Online Application Form
If you are a parent who wishes to give world-class education to their kids, then you are at the right place. Admit your child att IAS and we will pave their way into the real world.
You can drop a mail here or can directly walk into our facility.
- All the relevant details of the child and the parents are recorded.
- The next step is a Center walkthrough and discussions with the Curriculum experts. These discussions will cover topics pertaining to curriculum and methodology, the Inventure Ashoka Shaala standards and health, hygiene and security. Parents are free to raise any other issues that they wish to discuss.
- Once you are satisfied with the infrastructure, the curriculum and methodology, the teaching and day care quality and the overall Inventure Ashoka Shaala standards, you can collect the admission form along the admission kit.
The following are the steps in the admission process for Parents/ Authorized Guardians of the child:
- Parent Visit:
Prospective parents are required to begin the admissions process with a private tour of the school.
Interested families must submit an application for their child, with attention to Admissions.
- Parent Interview/Student Visit:
Applicants to the Primary Programs: Prospective parents and students meet privately with one of the Primary teachers for an informal discussion of classroom procedures, expectations, and objectives. Prospective students visit the school for at least 30min to 1 hour to interact with the Director of Admissions or the Head of School or Coordinator.